OH MY HECK I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED!!! That is right people. After less than a month of being a blogger, the internet world recognizes me!!! I am so stoked about this!! I OF COURSE have to thank the beautiful lady who nominated me. (unfinished business) You are hysterical and I LOVE you and your writings! You (my followers) should check her out! She brings joy to my soul and a song to my heart! (okay… that may be an exaggeration but I am so completely and utterly stoked by this whole situation that is simply CANNOT be helped!) Thanks again for the Liebster Blog Award… OH and I love you. (hahaha not to be taken awkwardly… or in the wrong way… just an FYI)
11 Questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite blog post that you have published and why? Well…. This one is a toughy… I would have to go with THE RAGING PSYCHO MONSTER OF DOOM. That one was really fun for me to write and I feel like it really turned out to be a good writing piece. (In my own personal and VERY humble opinion.)
- Best thing that happened in the last 7 days? The sun came out and I am currently wearing shorts. Best. Think. Ever.
- If you found out you won $1,000,000 TODAY, what is the very first thing you would do? Honestly, I would pay off my debt. (I don’t have a lot, but even a little can cause stress) And then I would go out and buy a new car. Because I could. And it would be sexy as hell. I am JUST saying people…
- What is the worst job you have ever had? I worked at a sticker shop in the mall…. Not only was it boring and bad for my back. But I had THE WORST manager on the face of this planet. He was the definition of asshole. I am serious you guys. It was awful. I hated every single second of that job.
- Did you think the world was going to end in Dec. 2012? Nope. (HAHA!) and it wasn’t until later in the day that I even remember that the world was supposed to end that day… (curtsy of Facebook). I do remember that it was cloudy… So I guess it was a gloomy day? Just not a DOOMy day… ha. ha. Get it?
- Any big plans in store for this summer? LOTS of camping, hiking, chilling by the side of the pool. Other than that, nothing too major. I do want to make a road trip to Colorado to see one of my dearest friends. That will also probably happen. So basically I am going to have a kick ass summer. It will be great. (You all have permission to be jealous.)
- Did you get any crazy winter weather where you live (how did it impact you)? Yes! I live in Utah. And I swear to you… The snow was never ending. I hated it. Every single second of the snow fall. After December 25th snow should cease to exist until Dec. 1 of the following year. End of story. (Do you hear me weather Gods?! Get it right this year!)
- Is your middle name embarrassing? I don’t have one. So I made one up for myself… (yes. I really did) It’s Sue. Because my mom always used to call me Suzie Q when I was little. I felt like it was fitting.
- What is the “strangest” pet you have ever had (does not necessarily have to be a living thing LOL)? Hmm… This one is a tough one. I guess I would have to say my guinea pig. I had a blind/deaf guinea pig… That was weird.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Well if you read my blog… You know that I have a few… It is hard to pick just ONE. So I won’t! (haha) I think children (demon spawn who aren’t controlled and run around like wild animals), stupid drivers, people who chew with their mouths open, and untucked pockets are some of my bigger pet peeves.
- What is your favorite day of the year (does not need to be a holiday)? September 26th. It’s my birthday. So obviously it is the best.
- Are these questions annoying? (This is not actually a question. I’m just amusing myself. Continue on.) Not at all 🙂 They were very fun to answer 🙂 (and just for the record, even if they were annoying, I am so thoroughly happy with you right now that it is damn near impossible to annoy me at this particular moment!)
Okay. That was fun! This whole situation is just FUN! I think that this experience might be going to my head… I can feel it blowing up like a balloon as we speak. I have a problem… And now my ego is the size of Texas! But SO WHAT! I am a good writer and apparently people recognize that 🙂 Yay for people and their good taste 😉
Now. For the 11 blogs that I am Nominating for this Award:
- The Siren’s Tale SUCH a great writer! And so relate-able! She is funny and honest. And tells you embarrassing things about herself and doesn’t care who knows it!
- TheVERYsinglegirl words cannot express how thoroughly entertained I am by this woman! She makes me laugh so hard and is so down to Earth! Love her!
- I’d Rather be Employed I just recently discovered this blog. And I love it. She tells the truth that most people won’t speak out loud! You go girl and keep the posts coming!
- Everything is Blooming So I stumbled upon her blog and fell IN LOVE. She writes to herself based upon old diary entries.
- A voice from the Foothills A very intelligent writer who has a strong voice and a strong opinion. Also. Hilarious. Check her out!
- Not so Plain Jane Love her advice! Make complete and utter sense to me!
- Sinner and Saint It is hard to express how much I like this particular writer. She writes with such open honesty.. I adore her writings and enjoy learning about her adventures as a (recently) single mother!
- Imminent Adulthood For any or all of you out there who are in a stage of “becoming” an adult. READ THIS BLOG. She is super funny and totally calls it like she sees it when it comes everyday life and experiences. Plus. I find her humorous… which is always a plus 🙂
- No Stranger to Strangeness This dude is so entertaining. I find his blogs to at times be a little abstract and I love that. He just expresses himself in whatever which way he pleases. It ‘s awesome! (I did not mean to only nominate girl writers… but that is how it ended up happening… the exception (of course) being No Stranger to Strangeness…. So take this as a compliment sir!)
- The Life and Times of Lucky Bay If you wish to laugh. Read this woman’s blog. Hilarious and I could read her stuff for hours on end. Great writer with a great sense of humor.
I would also… because I have your peoples attention… like to bring the spotlight to other blogs that I find completely and utterly entertaining. There is the Life of Shaye (she is my roommate and I love her blog… check her out!) and the Books of Adam. (seriously you guys I want to marry this man because of his blog…) I am pretty new to the blogging world so that is my excuse for only naming 10 blogs instead of 11… Don’t sue me, okay?
Here are my questions for the blogger listed above:
1. If you could choose how you were going to die, how would you go out of this world?
2. What is your favorite condiment?
3. If you had to be an ingredient of a cheeseburger (ex: cheese, meat, lettuce, etc) what would you be?
4. Be your creative selves and create a scenario answering the following questions… Who, what, where, when and why? (Don’t disappoint me!)
5. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
6. How long can you hold your breath under water?
7. What do you consider to be the most disgusting place to have body hair?
8. Favorite superhero?
9. Favorite Disney Princess?
10. If you had to lose one of your senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing… CANNOT pick touch. That doesn’t make sense… hehe sense… oh goodnes..) what would choose to lose?
11. And FINALLY what is your favorite thing about yourself?
I had so much fun writing this particular blog and I feel honored that I was nominated for the Lieber Award! Thanks so much and I hope to see some new followers as a result of this! Enjoy my (and those that I nominated) blog!! Now I am off to alert those that were nominated by yours truly 😉 Thanks again! Love you all!!!!